Interested in a career in the real estate industry?
We are always looking for talented, hard working, and fun partners to join us in our growth journey!
Who We Are
We are a customer service company that just happens to sell real estate. Our mantra:
"Have fun, work hard, strive for excellence, & take care of our tribe...always!"
Our priorities are Wellness, Family, & THEN Business -- in that order. Applicants should share those values, as well as the Keller Williams Realty Belief System!
Our team's mission is to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
Our team enjoys one of the best reputations in the markets we serve and have some of the most knowledgeable, FUN, and professional real estate agents out there! We are one of the highest-producing real estate organizations in our markets and in the country.
Recent Team Accomplishments
What It's Like to Work Here
"If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together."
We asked the team to anonymously share the words that best describe what it's like to be a part of our work family. This image shows the results of that survey!
Most days are fast-paced and filled with laughter, stories, collaboration, and unique problem-solving opportunities with our various clients. Everything we do is centered around our client relationships and their experiences.
We have fun, support each other, are at times inappropriate, but most of all we love and care about each others' success in business and in life. We are a family, far from perfect, but rooted in love and collaboration!
Where We've Been & Where We're Going
We have a history of consistent growth and success and are looking for partners to join us in our journey!
Founding - 2010
In 2010, the group was founded when Kasey Jorgenson moved to the Austin, TX Metro area and joined Keller Williams Realty in Round Rock, Texas.
Time to Grow - 2013
Upon graduating from college, Kasey partnered with Justin Bowman as his first buyer's agent and began to develop systems & processes.
The Messy Middle - 2014-2017
From there, it was a steady process of "failing forward" with many changes in staff, systems, and mindset. The team still grew in closed business by 30% or more each year.
High Performance, 2017-2019
Finally, the systems and business became a well-oiled machine! We became recognized by many top Real Estate organizations, including Platinum Top 50, Real Trends, and Austin Business Journal.
In the midst of the COVID Pandemic in 2020, we expanded from our headquarters in Round Rock, Texas into Austin. We then expanded into Georgetown, Texas and to Jacksonville, Florida and became a Quadruple Platinum Expansion team within Keller Williams Realty.
2021 - Present Day
As we expand and continue to grow, we have been recognized by Austin Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" and are on pace to grow by 35% in production and serve over 300 clients in their real estate needs.
We are currently growing through the talented people we are introduced to. Our expansion is driven not by a spot on a map, but through the people we meet in & out of our ogranization. We have aspirations to continue our growth in the Central Texas markets, as well as in markets across the US.
Some of our Affiliations
Our Current Opportunities
Real Estate Agents
We are looking to add real estate agents to the following locations:
- ONE Agent at our Headquarters in Round Rock, Texas
- ONE Agent at our Georgetown, Texas Location
- ONE Agents at our Southwest Austin, Texas Location
- TWO Agents at our Jacksonville, Florida Location
The ideal candidate will have 0-3 years of experience with an active real estate license. They must be ready to take their business and life to the next level and have an excellent grasp of current technological trends in the real estate industry.
OUR TEAM MEMBERS ENJOY:
- Coaching to build a relationship-based business
- Mentorship by top producers
- Leading-edge Customer Relationship Management system
- Automation platform NEVER before seen in Real Estate
- Custom Email Marketing Platform
- Creative freedom
- Internet Leads
- 'Contract-to-Close' leverage
- Director of Marketing leverage
- Inside Sales leverage
- All of the BIG TIME support & tools that Keller Williams Realty has to offer
- Abundant training opportunities for personal/professional development
- Competitive commission splits
- Emphasis on personal growth and development -- Agent independence is the TOP priority!
- Signs & lockboxes are provided
- One of the most fun work environments in the universe!
- A heck of a lot more!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to partner with Showing Agents in the following locations:
- ONE Showing Agent at our Headquarters in Round Rock, Texas
- ONE Showing Agent at our Georgetown, Texas Location
The Showing Agent will be an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a compelling desire to support the lead agent in achieving team success while being committed to growing their own skills and to developing into a leader within the team.
After the lead agent performs a needs analysis, the lead agent will introduce the desired criteria to the Showing Agent. The Showing Agent will pick up the baton and find homes that meet the criteria, and they will drive buyer clients to those homes. As clients explore homes, the Showing Agent will work with clients to confirm or refine criteria and will show additional homes as needed. When buyer clients are ready to make an offer, the Showing Agent will pass the baton back to the lead agent.
A Showing Agent should be able to successfully show homes to around five to seven buyers a month while earning bonuses based on successful sales.
The Showing Agent will have a real estate license in order to meet MLS criteria for the duties in this role. Additionally, they may be eager to earn the right to become a Lead Agent. They are forward-looking individuals who develop and maintain positive professional relationships. They have a track record of success, and a palpable desire to succeed in this role, as well as their next.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
- Become a MASTER of showing homes to team clients.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
- Identify potential red flags and areas of opportunities in the properties shown to clients.
- Happy, positive
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Relatively clean driving record
- High school graduate
- Real estate license
Compensation & Perks
- Luxury company vehicle for showings
- Monthly stipend
- Bonuses on sales
Database Manager/Director of Lead Gen
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
The Director of Lead Generation owns the lead generation processes for the entire Expansion Network. The Director is someone who can think big enough to create huge systems while sweating the details that ensure those systems work. The Director is a natural leader, able to succeed by empowering others, with a strong focus on tracking results, maintaining accountability, and increasing efficiency. The Director is comfortable with both marketing and prospecting systems.
The Director of Lead Generation is able to oversee several different spheres of influence: Hub-focused lead generation campaigns, Hub-assisted lead generation campaigns in the Expansion Locations, and Expansion Location-led campaigns. All of these systems work synergistically together because of the Director’s influence. The Director works with the Expansion Agent, Expansion Director, and Director of Administration to ensure growth continues at a high level.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- The Director of Lead Generation increases both the number and quality of leads at the Hub and in all Expansion Locations.
- Serves as the leader in new lead generation campaigns while increasing the efficiency of existing campaigns.
- Manages the brand for the Hub and all sales locations.
- Creates marketing material and makes it available for the Hub and all sales locations.
- Runs the outside sales department, increasing the database.
- Runs the inside sales department, qualifying leads and creating appointments.
- Supports Expansion Locations by developing lead generation campaigns to help with launches and to increase business going forward.
- Creates standards and develops metrics to hold others accountable.
- Creates and manages lead generation training for the entire system.
- Develops new lead generation plans and maintains best practices for lead generation.
- Develops systems for launching new teams and developing their database.
- Works with the Hub lead generation department to create leads and appointments.
- Works with Expansion Director/Agent to deliver systems, information, and accountability to Expansion Locations as it relates to lead generation.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Creative problem-solving in developing new lead generation methods
- Systems oriented for creating repeatable and dependable business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Self-motivated and able to self-manage
- Open to accountability and driven to excellence
- High school graduate
- Real estate license ideal
Ready to Apply?
Send us an email and introduce yourself at [email protected]
Please include the following:
- Who introduced you/referred you to our team
- Some basic information about your current career situation
- A PDF of your resumé
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one).
BONUS POINTS if you include a joke…we like jokes 😬
Don't see anything that fits your exact needs? Feel free to email us your resume anyway. We'll keep it on file for future opportunites!