Meet Amy Girouard
Amy is the REALTOR® you have been looking for.
Her clients say it best, "If you are buying or selling in the Greater Austin Area, you need to use Amy. She is not only very experienced and professional but goes above and beyond for her customers."
Real estate is often said to be your most important investment because it can generate income, appreciate in value, and provide a tangible asset for financial security. It is also said to be an intimidating process.
What Amy loves best about this industry is being able to use her skills as an educator to help clients unfamiliar with the real estate landscape and help them navigate a successful outcome. Amy has extensive knowledge of analytics and data-driven decision-making that leaves no stone unturned.
She is also an active investor in Texas real estate markets and shares this knowledge and experience to assist and educate aspiring investors on their goals. Moreover, she view herself not just as a REALTOR® but as an adviser, helping clients not only to buy or sell but to strategize toward long-term wealth building with real estate.
When she's not running around town, you can find Amy traveling with her two kids to far-flung designations such as Iowa (yes, she is a Hawkeyes fan), Chicago, Cancun, or here on Lake Travis. Her burning desire is to buy a sailboat and island hop around the Caribbean and travel in an RV seeing national parks and concerts.
Amy is proud to be branching out to grow and expand our Commercial Division. "Throughout my years of residential real estate, I've met a lot of small business owners. This has sparked an interest in me to learn more about commercial real estate so that I can offer the same level of service to them." Amy will be focusing on tenant representation for office and retail real estate. She has extensive market knowledge and strong local relationships to find her clients the best fit for their business.
DESIGNATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
Amy holds multiple licenses & professional certifications, including:
- Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) Broker License #671452
- REALTOR® - Member of National Association of REALTORS®
- AHWD - At Home With Diversity® Certified
- MRP - Military Relocation Professional
- PSA - Certified Pricing Strategy Advisor
- C2EX - Commitment to Excellence Endorsement
- Member - Texas Association of REALTORS®
- Member - Williamson County Association of REALTORS®
- Member - Business Network International
- Keller Williams Realty Eagle Award, 2019, 2020
- Keller Williams Realty Productivity Coaching "Go Getter", 2016
- Keller Williams Realty Productivity Coaching #2 GCI, #3 Closed Units, 2016
- Keller Williams Realty Ignite Instructor
- MAPS Coaching BOLD Graduate, 2016, 2019
- Platinum Top 50 "Newcomer of the Year", 2018
- Jorgenson Group #2 in Sales Volume, 2022
- Jorgenson Group #2 in Closed Units, 2022
- Founding Member of BNI Rockin' All-Stars Hall of Fame Chapter
- BNI Rockin' All-Stars Chapter President, 2017, 2018
- BNI Rockin' All-Stars Chapter Vice President, 2018, 2019
Brokerage: Keller Williams Realty Round Rock, Texas